Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In two weeks time:


In two weeks I will be on a jet plane headed to the land of Napoleon... oui! FRANCE!

The reason for this trip is to teach "Identity in Christ" at the DTS (Discipleship Training School) with YWAM (Youth with a Mission) in Le Gault, France (1.5 hours east of Paris). The internationally diverse students and I will be plunging the depths of the Word to find out and establish WHO WE ARE in CHRIST! It is going to be flat out awesome! I wish I could bring all my dear friends and family with me!

A few days before the week of teaching: I will be checking out the grand city of Paris. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and tons of other ahhhhhmazing sites! *fit of giddiness* And a few days after the teaching I will be exploring the fair city of Dublin, Ireland.

***Took this picture in 2007, when I was in France***
I am just so happy I could skip around like a jolly ol' lass. ... actually... I already did this morning. hahaha

Nothing beats Jesus and Travel! :D

And for whoever cares, yes. I voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment