Thursday, November 25, 2010

There's a place in France...

Bonjour!
I am in France at the moment... conducting some lectures with YWAM in Le Gault-la-Foret. We are talking about our "Identity in Christ" these week, going over such things as being His Child, Bride, Friend, and more awesome things! I only have one more lesson tomorrow and that will conclude these week's course! Things are going great (all of the worries I had on the prev. blog never happened!!!) I don't feel nervous when I am teaching, but my armpits tell me otherwise! hahaha... gross.

(Church in Le Gault-la-Foret)

I am just so blessed when I feel like the students are getting it, or when they share about what they are learning. :D It really rocks my world and I feel so honored that I can have this opportunity to teach about the SON of GOD!

(The village... a school house, town hall, and YWAM... that's it.)


(Maison Neuve: Part of the YWAM Base)

I really miss this YWAM base... when I came back it didn't feel like it had been 3 years since I left! It is really old and charming... in the middle of nowhere... but I love it. I am definitely considering another return here. I can't see myself here long term, however.

It is really cold and wet, of course... that is how NE France is!!! It was raining la
st night and I woke up, cause I heard water dripping from the ceiling... when I looked over I noticed that it was only dripping on my beautiful, green iPod Nano. Merde!!! :/ It works... but it definitely has some problems.

But... despise Polycarp's injuries (that is the name of my iPod) all is going great! And God is proving himself faithful (AGAIN!!!)

Tomorrow night, the base is making Thanksgiving Dinner, with all the fixings... even though today is Thanksgiving (PS: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!)

(Scene of Le Gault)

No comments:

Post a Comment