Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tonight, I board my flight headed to France. I will land tomorrow via Dublin. I am very excited about everything. Exploring some grand European cities and representing Christ by teaching about Him and our relation to Him to some YWAMers! I know God is going to do some ROCK YOUR FACE OFF things! I feel a little attacked from devil in some areas, but I am more than a conquerer. So, nice try mr. devil, you lose. And while I feel spurts of nervousness/ inferiority come up, overall, I feel at much peace. His WORD is true: "The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name." Psalm 23 Thank you everyone for your prayers!!! And stay tuned for some AWESOME news from France! Thank you God for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment