Monday, November 8, 2010

Nine days

AHHHH!

I am leaving for France in 9 days.
I have a billion thoughts going through my head!
Trying not to doubt that the Holy Spirit is going to work through me.
This is intense.
I am trying to reject these thoughts:
"Who would want to listen to me?"
"I am too young."
"What if I freeze?"
"What if I don't make sense?"
"What if I teach wrong things!"
"What if I am dull and boring."
"I could look like a REAL idiot."
"What if I run out of material?"
"What if I contradict myself?"
... I am glad that these are my biggest concerns. Because I know that if I yield to the HOLY SPIRIT > God can speak through me. So... nothing is on my shoulders and I shouldn't have to worry one bit. (I will keep my mind renewed in this reality and not fret!)

Let's do this thing Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. your questions remind me of a certain video...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTyv1RwL3WM

    not exactly the same subject but still :D

    ReplyDelete