Saturday, October 23, 2010

Modern-day abolitionist.

Recently, my heart has been struck with a passion. It is the ending of Human trafficking. I always thought that it was too big of an issue to put enough concern into. I mean... 27 million people are slaves. Yes, slaves. That number is too big for me to even grasp. That number is too big to ignore though. And if I know anything about Christ, I know His heart is wrenching. He wants to liberate these children and woman. And I am taking a stance today. I am saying "Yes God. You can use me." That is a dangerous prayer. I am determined that I will be an answer to the cries of the helpless.

If you want to do something about it too... join me:

http://www.thea21campaign.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=150&Itemid=308&lang=en#21things12

I want to live beyond myself, my problems, and even my desires. I want to be CHRIST in this world. I am a light, ready to plunge in and purge darkness from this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment