Thursday, August 19, 2010

Witto tings

I get really disappointed when I get put in the room with blue walls, rather than the room with yellow walls.

I officially have all of Ingrid Michaelson's music. Love love love. Including her rendition of Radiohead's Creep. Ear ecstasy.

For Autumn I am thinking bangs. So I did a little experiment and got carried away...
Soo... I am not going to dye it. But I am thinking yes on the last one.

I am just digging Florence and The Machine right now. It is worth listening to. Well
50% of what I talked about today was music. I love music. I am not gifted in the playing of it though, how tragic. And my voice is something vile. So I can't really add to the world of music, just appreciation. Same with the world of dance... I mean I got moves, just nothing even semi-professional.

Let's call it a blog day. Au Revoir. (oh another thing I love: French)

Your bloggy friend,

Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment