Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mullets and medicality.

Well... hello reader :)

First off I would like to start off with a MLIA worthy story: While animal gazing at the Madison Zoo, we found ourselves standing next to man with a very impressive Kentucky waterfall, also known as a "mullet"... we were all looking in the exhibit for the otters, when all of the sudden our funky follicle friend screamed, "There one is! ... oh... that's just my reflection." *laughing my pants off*
Our Zoo Friend in infant stage ;)

In other news,I have found myself to be a little money hungry... (Part-time barista doesn't necessarily bring in the big bucks) So, I decided to do some medical testing. I even hate admitting that I am a human guinea pig. But for $4330... you can cut my limbs off!! JK. It is actually fairly safe, so stop getting your panties in a bundle, I'll be fine. And richer. Well, it will give me a monetary step to do the things I want to do, a certain freedom. Judge me if you may, I don't care.

I suppose that's all I gots ta say for the time being :)

Well readers- Love God. Love People.

Always,
Hannah Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment