Friday, August 27, 2010

I can do this.

It is rather hard to write on a blog you intended to be sweet and dainty, while your heart is being rung out. Cause I feel like blah blah blah.

But I am making a point to stay strong. To move my focus to my maker. Take a deep breath and move on.

I'll keep it vague, which is irritating to readers. But safe for me :)

This weekend, I ran into some people I haven't seen for probably four years. A married couple. And it was the hardest thing for me to go up to them and talk to them. Swallowing the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, "Do one thing everyday that scares you." I went up to them with a smile and caught up with 'em. Why was it so hard? Because four years ago, I loved that guy (not that I knew much of love at the tender age of 18)... and his now wife was a then friend of mine. No matter how minor or healed a scar is... it's still difficult to deal with. I am proud of myself, not in a tooting my own horn way. But I handled it well :)

This past month has brought many opportunities for me to "handle things well"... it's been a time of triumph and failings. Life, bring it on. Jesus helps the most. Thank you my strength!

Hanging in there,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment