Saturday, August 21, 2010

What the morrow will bring...

I have planned tomorrow to be amazingness.

I am in Wisconsin's capitol of Madison, a favorite city of mine.

Starting the day I will go to a coffeehouse, savor a latte. And chow down on some nuetella crepes. *salivating*

Then I will take a little stroll down state street. A no-automobile-zone.

On this stroll, I will come upon Urban Outfitters... I shall not pass, but enter.

The exciting part will be my purchase, which I don't know what it will be yet. But I love everything there, so how could I be let down?

After that... I have no plans, cause I like spontaneity.

I will do all of this ALONE. It is so relaxing. I have no problem with this. I don't have an issue with being alone... I am fully aware of my sheer independence. It does not mean that I am a feminist or never want a relationship. Surely not.

Well, now I am really looking forward to tomorrow!

Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment