Thursday, August 5, 2010

Diary of a human guinea pig

I find my self only on day 3 of medical testing and yet I have a few things to share...

First off, yesterday, I did the stupid thing of texting while... walking. I walked into my room only to find it was actually the boys rooms. I got some awkward looks, I then said... "Sorry. Wrong room. I was distracted." Oxygen was suddenly cut off to my face and I blushed and stormed out of the room as fast as I could. Haha.

Secondly, I find that I have a creepy stalker type guy here. We'll call him Ryan (for security reasons). Day one, he really talks to me a bunch... like we're pals. He does tell me he has a girlfriend, which he met online (fantastic. jk) So whatever. He then knocks on my door several times asking what I'm doing and being creepy. Great... :/ But then he drops this on me: he asks for my number. I have a serious problem with telling people NO. So he gets it. (Hitting myself on the head saying "IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT!") Right off the bat he sends me 6 pictures of himself. Umm... I don't want to see those (they were promptly deleted). "Ryan" then asks if I could send a picture of myself, not having the nerve to say NO, I lied, telling him I can't send pics with my phone. The smart little creeper promptly suggests blue tooth. Again, I lie, and say I don't have pics of myself on my phone. He wont relent! He says that we can take some. I reply, "It's against the rules." He says, "Who cares." I let him know that I am all about the rules. So far, one bullet dodged. Later he sends me a text saying that I am sexy and that he had his eye on me the moment I came in here. Well buddy, way to creep me out. I am now hibernating in my room avoiding him. haha. Lesson learned.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE: i pre-ordered season 6 of the office. i am 1/2 a season behind (shamed). but come sept. 7th it is mine all mine!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha "ryan" seems like a pretty normal guy other than the fact that he has a girlfriend and he's hitting you pretty heavily. But you are pretty sexy lol. Final note: if I knew you had a problem saying no I would have asked for your number a long time ago! Missing you ~ face

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Face, I respect your comment, cause I actually know you. So thank you :)
    You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete