Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolution.

I am not an avid supporter of New Year's Resolutions. It's mostly just setting yourself up for failure.
But an idea popped into my head. I want to stop hitting my snooze button. I hit that thing so many times in the morning. I have been doing this habit since I was 15. I love my snooze button.

Jan 1.- Hit my snooze button. Many a time that morning.
Jan 2.- I was supposed to wake at 4am to drive to Madison (1.5 hrs away) for a small medical study that was going to give me $1000. My alarm did not go off at all. I didn't wake up until 6:45, and you can't be late for these things... so I lost out on getting $1000. Shucks. Perhaps me resolution is punishing me? haha.

*I did find out that there have been glitches with the iPhone alarms with the new years. It is supposed to be fixed. I should sue apple for $1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment