Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Tulsa We Go.

As we speak, or shall I say "as I type" I am sitting in one of my favorite places in the world. Cherry Street Coffee House in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Sipping a divine latte made by the barista whom my heart loves, Nicholas Giovanetti. YAY.

My former room mates (Jayme/ Kayla Sweeney) got in the Alero and drove 13 hours to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Leaving at 2:00 am was not fun at all. But we made it safely! We rolled into town exhausted... but buried our urges to sleep, we showered and headed out to Zio's Italian Kitchen to meet some friends. Seeing as it was a Friday night in Tulsa, they were packed to the max! We got our table and chowed down on the most delicious bread. It was yumscatumskies (which is a very good thing). Although we had already gorged ourselves, we hopped on over to Oliveto Italian Bistro, our former workplace, for dessert.

It was awesome going to Oliveto. Really. Even though I worked there for 2 years and spent, what seemed to be, most of my time there. I just miss it tons. I had to control the urge to work though! I wanted to throw on my apron and bus some tables and take some orders! I miss the biz.

Moving on, after 2nd dinner, we drove to Sapulpa to go to the Burn. Which is a 24 hour worship service. Which was freakin' awesome until about 12:30. Because 12:30 is when my body decided to shut down. I am very sorry Jesus. We left at one AM. In bed by two AM. Sleep was nice.

Stay tuned for more Tulsa adventures...

Much love ya'll,

Hannah Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment