Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reflecting upon twenty.ten

Now that we are speedily falling into the new year, I must take into account the path I just took in the last year. Hmmm....

I graduated Bible College.
Turned 23.
Bought a MacBook.
Had my first "kindasorta" relationship.
Ended that "kindsorta" relationship.
Moved home to Wisconsin.
Became a barista.
Did a medical study.
Did a week long lecture for YWAM.
Went to France.
Flew to Madrid.
Explored Dublin.
Had my first real kiss.
Purchased an iPhone.
Painted, knitted, crocheted, and sewed away.
Started an etsy site.
Sold some of my handicrafts.
Biked for endless miles.
Drove to Tulsa, by myself, with 1 hour of sleep in a 2day span.
Began to wear TOMS.
Remained debt free.
Did NOT die.

Although the year had a lot of ups and downs, looking back, I think it was pretty good and eventful. I am satisfied with the year. Looking forward to making the next even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment