Friday, December 3, 2010

My Madrid

I spent 3 nights in Madrid, having 2 full days to rome around the city. It was splendid.
I figured Spain would still be a little warm and grace me with some wonderful weather. Wrong. The first day was COLD and the second day it snowed. Despite the weather letdowns, I still enjoyed Madrid. It is a really cool city! And it is actually pretty clean (compared to NYC, Paris, and Rome) and the architecture is stunning! Fully decked out for the Christmas
season, the city shined! I bought a pair of comfy slippers at a Christmas Market, ate a Calamares (Calamari sandwich) at the Plaza Mayor, and EXPLORED!
You could say that I have a little crush on Madrid :) He's a winner! But he was a little "cold" to me... so I had to move on.

(The Crystal Palace: I want to be married here!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment