Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Woodward

Nothing makes my day and places my heart into content as a trip to Woodward Park. To seal the deal to utter bliss was a trip to Anthropologie. I wish I were monetarily inclined, for my life would be invigorated with romantic pieces from Anthropologie. Sadly, that is not the case. However, I did manage to find the only $9.95 clearanced shirt in the store (and yes, I liked it and bought it.) But about Woodward... yes, this park is the perfect place to grab a blanket, kick off your shoes, and whip out a book (my choice was the Bible). It is a place where I feel happy and at peace... so much so, that I often fall asleep!
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment