Monday, April 25, 2011

The Facewitter

Can I just say that I am pretty tired.
I don't thrive in the busyness of life. Two jobs, socializing, church going, working out, volunteering, and moving just seems to ring the creative life out of me. Causing me to forsake my blog. I apologize blog.

I also fear that my recent twitter-joining has distracted me from my blog... It's just a good place for my little quips.

I am a little overwhelmed with social networking at the moment. I feel I am drowning in the oddity of internet socializing, losing the purity of life. Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Etsy, instagr.am, and let's not forget about good ol' e-mail. It's so strange to think of my simpler days of flip phone (without texting!) or the days sans phone! I'm starting to think this isn't the way life should be.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time for you to come over and have some coffee...

    ReplyDelete