Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thoughts...

Hello Reader,

I don't have anything clever to share. I don't have anything monumental to share either. My life has been pretty normal of recent. I think most of my friends have had normal lives recently... at least according to facebook status's... which most of my friends are about the weather. Sometimes life is dull, but I don't think that is a viable reason not to savor it. And life is easier to savor in the autumn for me. Bike rides are slightly healing along paths of color changed verdure.

Speaking of bike rides... my dear bicycle, Berlioz... is broken. His brake/ gear cable busted and the chain came loose. Either I can persuade my bike-fixing-savvy brother to fix him or take him in and pay the bucks to get him going again. Plus, I only have a few more weeks of bike riding season left. Do I wait until spring? :(

Within the next month or two, I will be featuring my art at my work place; Coffee Corner in Kewaskum, WI (Most if not all will be available for purchase). I just finished three 5x7 paintings (done with real espresso) Pretty simple work, but I think it's cute ;)


Be not discouraged; for I am your God.
Isaiah 41:10
My verse for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment