Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tulsa Update.

Sheesh. It has been too long!

As of my last entry, I made the move to Tulsa and started working promptly! I've been a pretty busy gal as of recent. Here are some quick updates:

I started working at Oliveto Italian Bistro once again (I worked here for 2 years before) and I started BAR TENDING... I know, I know.... shocking. Oh well.

I moved in with a Miss Kaley... who is a doll! We stay up late with lady talks plenty! Sharing a 3 bedroom house with her is divine. And the two dogs, Jewels and Wrangler are sweet, large creatures.

I am attending GUTS Church! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's where I grow, challenged, and have a sense of community! I can't wait to get more involved and build some awesome friendships. I have met some amazing people there!

I can't tell you how honestly happy I am to have moved back. It feels like I have a life again. Seriously. This is sad, but I think I just socialized more in the past week and a half than I have the entire 9 months I lived at home.

How did I stay sane in WI? Answer: Molly and Jer, Young Adults, Crafties, Berlioz, Jayme, and the YMCA.... and lattes at Coffee Corner :) THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment